The Guidance and Counseling Center is committed to ensuring that learners successfully reach their highest potential by realizing their educational objectives, career, and personal life goals. This is acheived through the administration of various assessment tools such as standardized tests, surveys, evaluation, and activities that will help us identify the needs of each learner.
Our Guidance Counselors play an important role in identifying learners' vocational needs and life goals in order to guide our graduates to the higher learning facilities that will be of best benefit to their future. We provide information and application assistance for colleges, universities, and vocational schools both in the Philippines and around the world.
The setting of the Guidance Center is friendly, casual, and upbeat. This allows learners to share their ideas and concerns freely and without worry. Students and parents are welcome to stop by our center at any time.
Here is a list of the services that our Guidance Center offers:
- Admission and Placement Services
- Information Services
- Individual Inventory Services
- Counseling Services
- Testing Services
- Vocational and Career Services
- Student Support Services
- Evaluation and Research Services
- Individual Inventory
- Individual Counseling- all returning students
- Guidance Period (Career Inventory) -Grade 6
- Testing: Occupational Aptitude Survey and Interest Schedule (OASIS) – Grade 9
- Standard Achievement Test – Grades 1-9
- Review sessions for college entrance test-Grade 10
- Recruitment Talk- Grade 10
- Filing/Updating of Individual Inventory Record