We have a limited number of spaces available in each grade level for 2021 - 2022. Enroll now to be sure that your children have a spot at WIS next year! Click here to Enroll

Enrollment Requirements

For All Incoming Students:

1. Westfields Admission Form, Health Form, and Individual Inventory Form - These will be provided by the school during enrollment.

2. School Records - Original copy of latest Report Card (F-138) if transferring from a school in the Philippines, or authenticated (red ribboned) documentation of all grade levels completed outside of the Philippines.

IMPORTANT: All original school records and the English translations from any school outside of the Philippines MUST be taken to the Philippines Consulate in the country where the school is located.  For students from South Korea, you will need to take your documents to the South Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Apostille Section.  You must have all records from Kindergarten through the current grade level authenticated before coming to the Philippines.  For example, if your child is entering Grade 7 and and attended school in another country, you will need ALL grades from Kindergarten through Grade 6 authenticated.

All authenticated records will be submitted to the Department of Education for final enrollment approval.  The decision of the Department of Education is final and the school cannot override that decision.

3. Westfields Recommendation Form - This will be provided to you during enrollment.  You will need to have a Principal or Guidance Counselor from the previous school complete the document.  This is only required if you are transferring in from a school in the Philippines.

4. Certificate of Good Moral Character - You will need to obtain this from the most recently attended school.  This is only required if you are transferring in from a school in the Philippines.

5. Birth Certificate - Please provide the original birth certificate from the PSA office if your child is a  Philippines citizen.  If your child is a foreign citizen or dual citizen that was born outside of the Philippines, you may provide the birth certificate or house register from that country.

6. Medical Certificate  - This certificate must be from a doctor in the Philippines stating that your child is medically fit to attend school and listing any allergies or medical conditions.

7. ID Pictures - If the student is a Philippines citizen, please provide two 2x2 ID pictures on a white background.  If the student is a citizen of another country, please provide three 2x2 ID pictures on a white background.

8.  Student and Parent Identification - Please bring the passport of the parent and the child when enrolling.  The Admissions Office will make a copy of the original.

Additional Kindergarten Requirements:

  • All students entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before October 31st, 2019.

Additional First Grade Requirements:

  • All students entering First Grade must have completed one year of Kindergarten.
  • If Kindergarten was completed in the Philippines, you must submit records from a Department of Edcuation recognized school and have a duly registered LRN.
  • If Kindergarten was completed outside of the Philippines, duly authenticated school records and a certificate of completion must be presented.  All records will be submitted to the Department of Education for final approval. The decision of the Department of Education is final and the school cannot override that decision.

Additional Requirements for Foreign Students:

PLEASE NOTE: Students claiming dual citizenship MUST present a valid Philippines passport.  A birth certificate from the Philippines or having a parent that is a Philippines citizen cannot be used to verify the citizenship of the child.

1. Copy of the child's passport that shows:

  • Applicant's date of birth, passport number, and signature
  • Date of issue and expiration - Passport must have at least six months of validity remaining at the time of enrollment
  • Visa status and length of stay in the Philippines if the passport is issued abroad

2. Copy of guardian's two valid IDs (if the student will not be living with parents)

  • If the child will be living with a guardian, the parents must complete a Guardianship Agreement (provided by the school) before the child can enroll.
  • The Guardianship Agreement must be notarized in the country of origin or at the home country's embassy in the Philippines.
  • The Guardianship Agreement must contain the contact information of the parents, including email, phone number, and any Kakao, WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat, or similar direct texting accounts.

3. Copy of the Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) or Immigrant Certificate of Residence (ICR)

SPECIAL STUDY PERMIT (SSP) - This is a requirement of the Bureau of Immigration for all minor foreign students and must be obtained annually.  The school will submit the documentation to immigration during the first two weeks of the school year.  This process takes approximately 3 weeks and you will not be able to travel during the time that immigration posesses your passport.  Exempted from this requirement are dependents of parents with any of the following valid visa categories:

  • Permanent Foreign Residents
  • Aliens with valid working or missionary visa (9g)
  • Personnel from duly accredited International Organizations residing in the Philippines (ADB, UNDP)
  • Special Resident Retirement Visa (SRRV)
  • Special Investors Resident Visa (SIRV)
  • Foreign Diplomatic Personnel

Social Feeds

  • portfolio_1 We are inviting all of you to our Parent Enrichment Webinar entitled: “SURVIVING ONLINE PARENTING” t...
  • portfolio_1 Third quarter Academic Awards from the Grade School Department! Your focus and hard work paid off. K...
  • portfolio_1 Third quarter Honor Students from the High School Department! Your focus and hard work paid off. Kee...