Basic Student Information
Terms and Conditions of Application
- Westfields International School has the right to take photographs/video footage of my child/children in connection with any all activities related to the school.
- Westfields International School is authorized to copyright, use, and publish the same in print and/or electronically.
- Westfields International School may use such photographs and/or video footage of my child ith or without his or her name and for any lawful purpose, including such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
- This agreement shall remain in effect until the end of the school year 2023-2024.
A student who wishes to withdraw should notify the Office of the School Head in Writing
The following policies on REFUND OF TUITION, MISCELLANEOUS and OTHER FEES shall be enforced upon any student, who drops/withdraws from Westfields International School after having been enrolled:
Only students who officially drop/withdraw within two weeks from the start of classes or earlier shall be entitled to refund as follows:
|TIME OF WITHDRAWAL||REFUND
|1.1 Before the official start of classes||Total amount paid less service charge of ₱ 35,000.00
|1.2 Within the first (1st) week of classes||Total amount paid less 20% of the total amount paid and a service charge of ₱ 35,000.00
|1.3 Within the second (2nd) week of classes||Total amount paid less 30% of the total amount paid and a service charge pf ₱ 35,000.00
|1.4 Beyond two weeks from the start of classes||NO refund and will be required to pay in full
- Students who will drop/withdraw whether officially or unofficially, beyond two weeks from the start of classes shall be required to pay in full, the total tuition, miscellaneous, and other fees for the entire school year.
- Uniforms cannot be refunded.
- The refund will be given at the end of the school year and will be given in a form of a cheque named to the parent or the guardian upon enrollment.
- Unless otherwise provided by law, all provisions of this agreement remain effective. This includes all cases of force majeure events (including but not limited to, acts of government, national public health emergencies, and natural disasters).
- For early bird promo excess payment due to change in the mode of class set-up (from face to face to online), there will strictly be no cash refund. Instead, the amount will be credited to your child's account and may be used for services as STAR Program, After School Activities, etc...